I am Nicola Goss, wife & mother of 2. I work part time as a Professional & Financial Lines Claims Adjuster, & I spend the rest of my time working on my passion for fitness.
I am a Level 3 certified Personal Trainer & Nutrition & Weight Loss Advisor. My goal is to:
- help clients to achieve a fit & healthy lifestyle
- provide motivation & enjoyment of exercise
- educate clients on healthy eating as a way of life
- help clients to lose weight in a sustainable way.
Being a mum and currently juggling 2 jobs, I understand the difficulties faced when trying to make time for your own health and fitness. Time for yourself is extremely important. Carving out this time can help you be the healthiest & best version of yourself and ready to deal with all the other aspects of your life.
I can provide tailor made training plans and work with you to enable you to make the most of the little time that you may have.
Strength & Conditioning Coach:
Fitness & conditioning has always been an integral part of my life. I trained & competed for 15 years as a Senior Synchronised Ice Skater with the British Squad up to World level. I am currently a fitness & conditioning coach for 2 of the Synchronised Ice skating teams at the Valley Skating Club (Lee Valley Ice Centre in London).
- CYMCA Level 2 Gym Instructor
- CYMCA Level 2 Exercise to Music
- City & Guilds Advanced Exercise, Health & Fitness Instruction – including Level 3 Programming personal training with clients, Level 3 Delivering personal training sessions, Level 3 Anatomy & Physiology for exercise & health & Level 3 Applying the principles of Nutrition to a physical activity programme.
- Advanced Resistance Training
- Nutrition & Weight Management
- Behaviour Change Coaching
- Functional Equipment Training
- Circuit Solutions
- Group Studio Cycling
- Emergency First Aid (YMCA)
Call today 079 6896 5970 for your free initial consultation!